Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What a day!

These two days I have been adjudicating in Kopertis 1 debate. As messy as the competition has been, I will say, luckily my friends and I came as observer, and later on called as adjudicators.

There has been many misunderstandings on the implementation of BP system in debate, the confusion about POI, and many more. Well, the committee didn't call my friends and me to help, so why bother?

Anyhow, in the end, committee had realised their mistakes and therefore, we cleaned their mess, and had a fun and confusing debate to watch, hehe

Now, the competition is done, and my head is spinning as the result of the brain damage after seeing lousy logic...

But we thank God, overall, everything has gone not too far from expectation. ^_^

3 comments:

  1. thanks for having a chat with me today...i feel sometimes bored not to be replied....i feel that in only one chat i've got a teacher word...thaks 4 everyuthing...i'm a self motivated...every response given will be a significant change for me to learn from....rido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for u Rido... Ur persistence will give u good effect on ur life.:)

    ReplyDelete