Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Friday, June 5, 2009

Debating, eating and then teaching and then meeting my past

So, today, I had heard bad news about NUEDC Kopertis 1 Aceh-Medan, and the management was terrible, there was a monopoly from certain universities' and I just knew that they will play dirty on the competition. Too bad, Medan-Aceh deserves quality competition, hiks... I hope I can manouver it but who I am afterall...Just hope for the best. I dun have any interest in this that's for sure, cos I am from state university so I won't join this terrible competition anyway...But at least... Kopertis 1 committee can be a bit cooperative...

I then helped Retno and her friend become their sparring partner this afternoon, hehe, and cos we are lack of people, as we are debating in British Parliamentary Style, I became the Opening Government, becoming the primse minister and the deputy prime minister, hehe, it's kinda nice, but I still prefer with teammate, Retno and her friend became Opening Opposition, Mona became Closing Government, and Cynthis became Closing Opposition. We debated on the motion "This House would put a minimum quota for women in politic"

Anyhow, after all that debate, we had a chit chat and then we decided to eat meatball soup (bakso) on Jl. Tengku Daud...hehe, with Novi, Retno and her girlfriend, hehe, yeah Retno is a lesbian that we all know but we accept her and she also exposes herself saying that's her choice, hehe...For me, I love man and my God too much i can never think about her choice.


Look at this!!! lol



Many people came here to eat the bakso cos it's very very hmm...delicious


Retno and her girlfriend...hehe... She is one of the bravest woman, hehe

Then from there, I had to teach...



Yeah teacher Catherine taught her how to compose simple writing hehe, using the topic of favourite movie. The girl did pretty well by writing about Lilo and Stitch, I gave her B for that, hehehe

Then from teaching, I had to meet Lucas' parents in their house, then they gave me some books that Lucas ever had, cos his parents just got back from Jakarta, so they kinda cleaned up their house in Medan, and I got some more collections of John Grisham's, hehehe, my heart is so delighted but at the same time wistful, but I think even at my darkest moment, well, Husain just broke up with me, Lucas had a way to lift me, but anyway, I am happy cos Lucas' parents didnt mention about his death anymore, that is fine with me...

So, then today isn't that bad afterall, and tonight I plan to watch 'The Tale of Despereaux', it is about a mouse, I gotta watch, tomorrow, I'll tell the story...



5 comments:

  1. ... i assume that the empty two bowls were yours :P hehehe.

    now that you two got back together, you can cheer up and let me now about the movie.

    Send my regards to your female friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... i assume the two empty bowls were yours?? :P

    Now that you two got back together, cheer up and tell me about the movie.

    Send my regards to your female friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, Agung... yeah I ate two bowls yesterday, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. welll...

    nice...


    emhh....

    this girl always help me in debating especially to wake up from the death(debate)


    wakakakakaka...


    jiahhhh


    buat silappppp


    pic nya harusnya yang single donk,,,

    ReplyDelete