Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The International Youth Camp 2009, day 3

The third day, we also had to attend opening ceremony in Batubara Regency, it's four hour journey from Medan by big bus, but before that in the morning there was a group discussion, in which the topics are: Small-Medium Enterprise Development Strategy to Enhance People Welfare, Strategy to develop the spirit of Entrepreneurship, and Pioneering the ASEAN youth Business Community, well I can't say much about this forum as I didn't join, I slept and had a bad fever the day before... :(

But around 10 am, I came. Mona kept calling me to come, so then, I came, and luckily, I wasn't late for Batubara Regency trip. The bus departed at around 10 pm. We reached there around 2 pm and It was a tiring journey...


Yeah, this was the place, and the bus that brought us here could not get in to that small lane, so we had to walk, it's about 30 minute walk, even more tiring, hiks, we were about to go the a beach called Perjuangan Beach (translate Beach of Struggle), there was an opening ceremony, again, hehe for International Festival in Youth and Sports.

walking and walking and finally...



we reached the spot, and these people kept taking pictures, hehe


We walked and we found out that the beach was so crowded. Look at this! :O

Many and many people were there to celebrate the opening ceremony of the festival, and there were many dances, bataknese (one of the tribes in Indonesia) dances in particular.


The two people in middle were from China. They were very friendly, and the guy was a bit silent and cool. But we talked several times, and I can spot the difference between my Chinese language and theirs, hehe, but still, the Chinese blood is there, so feel like meeting brother and sister. Wish I could go to China. And here, the dances were performed:




I think these were welcoming dances known in Batak culture.


And here I was sitting down with friends, really tired, having fever, and really didn't know why I still survived.


Now, see the close up, I was with Marina, my junior, Mona, my best friend, and Hotma, my close male friend... Nice...


above: With the Thai people, Ohm and Via...


It's very hot here, but well even there's a guy sitting in his parachute, and bringing the advertisement...Pheewh, can't imagine being him, must be very hot up there...


(Look at the picture below) Then, what was so amazing was, the skydivers dived and jumped from Hercules airplane very high above...


Can you see the parachutes? Ok take a closer look when one was about to go down...


After this magnificent skydivers, we had 640 students in that region performing dances, 8 different dances according to tribes existing in that region...







The picture below was Sigale Gale dance, very entertaining with the puppets...


And when they finished dancing, the sunset came and we went back to Medan.


It was four hour journey or even more that time, cos we still stopped to eat in the restaurant. It was a tiring journey, I was so knackered and very sick plus my fever and headache. I reached my home at almost 12 midnight and threw up a lot. Bad health! But u see, I was having fun...





3 comments:

  1. love it again and again!KEREN KALI!..this girl makes me feeling as if i was there
    ...spectacular story-telling style...rido

    ReplyDelete
  2. photonya outstanding kayak di tabloid Aplaus gitu....rido

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, Rido...U shud make ur own blog, so that I can read too

    ReplyDelete