Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Thursday, June 4, 2009

In my dream...



Take my hand
Feel the vital grip
that love lends to this flesh

Listen to my voice
hear the catch in my throat
of awe that can't be expressed

Gaze into my eyes
see tears welling up
as I recognize my long lost self in your smile

rest in my arms
find refuge in my embrace
until you know you are forever safe

join me now
here
where we have never parted

in a dream...

4 comments:

  1. hi Kathy,

    thats a piece of heart that you have put in the blog.... its full of emotional expression.
    why does it have a sadness in it? am wondering.....
    luv,
    neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart seems to be a boundless place, like the awful sea, that puts minor streams to rest...
    with luv,
    Subbu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your herat is a boundless place, like the sea that puts minor streams to rest...

    ReplyDelete