Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Monday, June 29, 2009

Tuesday's movies... :)

1. College Road Trip


Very entertaining, two thumbs up family movie! Must watch!

2. Sex and the City movie


This movie is great in fact. Watch it, I'm sure u'll like it. I find it entertaining.

3. Kit Kittredge an American Girl


Superb, one of the best drama... Gosh!!!! Two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment