Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Thursday, June 11, 2009

The International Youth Camp 2009, day 1

This is so nice. My friends and I are invited to join The International Youth Camp which is hosted in Medan on 11-15th June 2009. The partipants are from Brunei Darussalam, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and United States.

I thought that we would just be invited in a dinner party tonight, but this morning in the meeting session with my campus friends and lecturers, I was told that we will join a five-day training and fun session with the other Asian Participants. This is an International Event, so we really have to behave and bring good name to our country and specifically to our university.

Anyway, I got a nice bag from the committee to keep my seminar kit. Awesome!


And we were going to have a dinner in Dharma Deli hotel, this was when I was with friends to register this afternoon.



Then, at night time, we had dinner, and there were few speeches from the committee, the Mayor, and the Ministry, and we had some dances...Poco poco dance, and batak dance...



with the Cambodian guys, Ros Phearak and You Kim Leng and my friends, Welly, Adi and Hotma.



dancing bataknese dance, hehehe

Anyway, this dinner took longer than supposed to be, I couldn't stand after some while, I have my big fever coming, so I went home earlier, and now my head is still spinning around actually. I have got my nosebleeding, I really hope there's nothing wrong with me... Tomorrow, I have a packed schedule for the youthcamp, so goodnight everyone.


10 comments:

  1. nice pic..tapi gaya bang hotam kayak artis..maklumlah....uda masuk metro TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. tas aja pun difoto.... tapi isinya pun sikit aja...(YFS)

    ReplyDelete
  3. penasaran menungguuu...malam hari...(have fuun a party)(YFS-Cool)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, YFS, hmmm, the name is uncool, hahaha... So, Yose, have u found ur batik, I'm still gonna update this post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a new found writings to read....amazingly amusing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. be here to get affected from an inspirator....

    ReplyDelete
  7. rido was here.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. jose forgot his glasses......

    ReplyDelete
  9. jose its me ....rido!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I READ IT TODAY...RIDO

    ReplyDelete