Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The International Youth Camp 2009, day 5

TRIP TO LAKE TOBA!!! Wow!!

I had to wake up at 5 am that day, I was still so sleepy, lousy girl I am, and that time, Welly and Adi woke me up and forced me to come by calling and calling me. Thanks, dudes.

Lake Toba is located 4 hour journey by bus and it was the best natural view we had in North Sumatra. Lake Toba was also the nomination of the 7th wonder, and it's the largest volcanic lake in the world. As a Medan citizen, I went there one or two times in a year.

In this International Youth Camp, we all got the chance to go there again with the delegates, and Lake Toba that time was so hot...


with Kim Jung Hwan, the Korean guy.


Then we cruised on a ferry, the boat that crosses from Parapat to Samosir island. You can see the pictures below on the ferry...










At Tomok, we did shopping and negotiating prices for the delegates so they wouldn't be cheated...


These are the traditional houses of Batak tribe.










Lake Toba, it has breathtaking views. I suggest everybody to come to Lake Toba when visiting North Sumatra. It's wonderful! And we departed right at sunset time, and I reached my home at almost midnight. What a fun day!

As for my health, well, it's not as worst as the previous days. :)

4 comments:

  1. Seems like an International Youth Vacation to me,,, :D

    BTW Cath,, you seem like more "wealth" than we met before... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, u mean fatter? Haha, sure I am. And I enjoy it. Yeah, this one is the vacation indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW/.. it's amazing n unforgetable moment cath in IYC.. I can say that IYC success make me have another experience about culture among participant of each Country... thx for USU, USD, n MENEGPORA.. as My fren in USD, u r suppose to be my close fren at all. even we are in different culture, religion, n Custom. But I feel u as my family also in Medan.. that same in IYC, there something make me miss tat moment in last 5 Days so Much.. hopefully, I can meet u guys in another nice moment n place...
    @for my grand Ma Catherine, thanks 4 being my mad in Sasmosir ISland hehee.. Ithen will give u pocket money of this.. hahaaaaa.....

    nice to Know u Guys

    Welly Ernando Putra
    Banda Aceh- Jakarta
    I

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Welly: hehe, I am happy cos u r my friend too.

    ReplyDelete