Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Movies I am watching in this weekend, Saturday and Sunday...:)

Well, these Saturday and Sunday I watched these movies, lemme give an abrupt opinion :)

1. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Disney's classical animation)


Awesome!

2. Om Shanti Om (Hindi Movie)


so funny, sad and touching, and nice

3. Tarzan ke Kota (Indonesian movie)


shitty movie...It's really not my type, tho some of the scenes are funny as in this comedy movie. But overall, bad and boring...

4. Out of time


The first hour of this movie is boring, Another not-that-nice movie for me, but it gets better at least in the next hour.

5. Dhoom 1 (Hindi Movie)


Wow, this is another blockbusting bollywood movie. Very cool, highly recommended! Action-packed, well a bit too flashy, but never mind...It's cool


3 comments:

  1. there are still more indonesian movies to watch..hehee
    some of them might be a shitty one...anyway
    have you watched LAskar Pelangi,love is cinta, love, quickee express, eifel, i'm in love, at last & chasing waves ( both documentary film )...
    i havent watched these following but u might give it a try : Perempuan punya cerita, May, 3 hari untuk selamanya but i think you know even better to choose, hehehe....bye2 cath..(rido)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are still indonesian movies to watch...yeah some of them might be a shitty one...anyway have you watched laskar pelangi, love is cinta, quickee express ( comedy), love, eifeel, i'm in love, at last & chasing waves ( both documentary movies )...i havent watched these following films but u might give it a try : Perempuan punya cerita, May, 3 hari untuk selamanya...but i think as a moviegoers you know even better...heheee..(rido)

    ReplyDelete