Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Sunday, September 13, 2009

Muhje Tumse Pyaar He

“Do I have a choice…when I am so helplessly in love with you…” He said this early morning today at 1 am.
That was when my heart sank, embracing him so tightly, we both never can separate, we are so in love to each other…
This is how my boyfriend and I got back again. My Indian boyfriend, my beloved one… Muhje Tumse Pyaar He!

2 comments:

  1. wow! its nice to be inlove..i wish nothing but happiness for the two of u. God bless!:)

    ReplyDelete