Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just another chit chat after holiday


Here I am again, sitting down, watching Ugly Betty. Well, I should give two thumbs up for this American TV series, really teaching us that inner beauty, intelligence do make their ways more than the outward appearance.
So, thanks to Hermawan, I am passing my holidays by watching Ugly Betty especially in times when I have some problems with my head, my stomach. Hehe
Well, now I am watching the second season of Ugly Betty, it does help improve my English watching Ugly Betty. Oh I love the English of Betty, Amanda and Christina. Wow. Beth is crazy about Christina, due to her Scottish accent...But I think Betty is nicer. Well, Beth's English is similar to Christina's, but what do I have? CHINESE English, so they say, huahahaha ^O^ phaise lo...

3 comments:

  1. wkakakak..XD
    Owh I'm flattered baby~
    Well I actually going to write my own comment about this Ugly Betty..
    This one is an absolute Faboo Drama ever..xD
    Come on...you got a nice English darling~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, not as good as urs. :)
    But yea, this comedy drama is superb. Ok, just write more about Ugly Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jahh...this lovely one is playing humble with me..XD~
    okay~ I will write later..

    ReplyDelete