Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Monday, October 26, 2009

All things said and done

Well...It's been some time not to actually put my thoughts on this blog, I have been quite busy with some field service. My skin has grown darker, and the weather is pretty extreme.

I am glad that I am finally alive. Alive - get back to my work, stepping into reality and dealing with real problems surely make me stronger than before, humans always learn, don't we? But in the end, we all take consequences of our actions. I regret some actions I did in the past, but I think moving forward is the best answer for me now.

I am back with my spiritual enlightenment, brother and sister are very kind to me, welcoming, that I think I have always found my home or more, a PARADISE.

Rest, teaching is something that I enjoy much. I hope I can become a better teacher and a better learner day by day. Thank God for all His kindness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment