Hi November

A new month has come, I fill myself with spiritual enlightenment, trying to re-straighten my life, and helping as many people as I can is a great progress to my life.

"If u get lemon in ur life, try to make it into lemonade" -
This is the saying that fills my heart and I try to acquire this mental attitude towards my life. Be positive!

David Copperfield book is the book that I wanna read and analyze this month apart from such magazines like awake! and watchtower, which I surely focus to read. Time to read more often.

Another business to come. I plan to open a bookshop for encyclopedia, so anyone interested with imported books of knowledge, u can always contact me here. ^^

Anyhow, see you again next month. Hope is an anchor so we are not drifted away. Have hope in better future!

P.S: Instead of the usual chinese tea, I kinda consume more lemon tea nowadays. Hihihi


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Feeling crabby

Sometimes in this life, no matter how positive a person is, there is a downside moment. And reflecting my own self, I used to be a positive girl, and I thought I could tolerate all types of behavior. However, we are so imperfect and I am only a human. Is this even a justification? That we are human is not a justification for me to feel like this. Part of me wanna kill, and part of me simply wanna tolerate...This is really a slippery slope towards my ideology.

This is 2.56 am when I am writing this, and I am growing crabby, cantankerous, bad-tempered, aarrrghhh...all words that describe this negativity inside me...
I used to have close friends but almost three years we have never contacted each other due to some irrevocable differences of personalities. They are older, and i knew them as slanderer. They liked to vilify anyone they think as attacking their security. I of course didn't give a damn.

Recently, however, i heard bad rumors about me from my another past close friend. He told me what they talked to him, and i am glad that he told me before mushrooming the situation. But the problem is, what those women told about me to people weren't true! They had arranged their stories in such a way that I found them as such backstabbers who feel insecure with themselves that they have to gossip about people all the time.

God, please help me forgive them! Right now, I just wanna kill!

2 comments:

  1. u know crabs are yummy! can we toss that crabby feelin on the pan? sprinkle then with salt and presto! a delicious meal.lol

    kidding aside Ms.Cath, it's good to know these backstabbers as early as now, b4 u construct a deep friendship relationship. When emotional investment goes bancrupt,it's scary. So, just feel sorry for them for not knowing u truly as u know them deeply. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Owen, I love crabs...
    Yeah, u r right. I thank God I am not really attached emotionally to them, that despite all these, I am ok. Days pass, and I am getting better... I wrote that when I really got this air of negativity inside me.

    Cheers, always

    ReplyDelete